Pages

Friday, July 29, 2016

The 100 Guava Days - Day 5

Day 5 - Beyond Yoga - Zumba
Workout: Zumba - dance dance dance! I started out looking so stupid when I first tried this Zumba class but after a while I got the hang of it and it became my go to exercise every Tuesday!
Teacher - Jayson - In my whole GuavaPass membership, I have always used up my 3 classes at Beyond Yoga because of this class! Jayson is soooooo amazing! His moves is not just the normal dance moves, he incorporates squats, lunges, high knees, punches all while we're doing salsa and all the other Zumba latin moves! Jayson's rule: enjoy and don't let yourself die in his class! Kidding! He's really nice and this is the Zumba class that will make your heart jump out of you!(in a good way)
Cool Stuff: Beyond Yoga, as the name goes, offers tons of other cool classes other than Yoga, they have anti-gravity yoga, dance classes and HIIT classes too.

After Workout: My heart was racing but felt very energized.


No comments:

Post a Comment