Pages

Monday, July 25, 2016

The 100 Guava Days - Day 3

Day 3 - L!FE Yoga - Yin Yoga

Workout: Yin Yoga - the more passive kind of yoga, this is usually how Yin is described, longer stretch to help the body negate the effects of high impact exercises, I usually do it when I feel the need to stop and recover.
Teacher: Joanna - she's super energetic and I love listening to her while she guides us through the poses and reminds us to listen to our bodies! One of the reasons I go to Yin is because of her! She's super nice and her aura is so positive.
Cool Stuff - L!fe is a very nice studio! They have a dedicated space for the heated and non-heated class and while doing yoga, you get to see the Makati Skyline at night which adds to the serene feel.

After Workout: A bit stretched, restored and sleepy, I took the 8:15 to 9:30pm class with the intention to restore and relax and to get a good sleep and this is exactly what I got.


No comments:

Post a Comment