Pages

Friday, July 22, 2016

The 100 Guava Days - Day 2

Day 2 - F45 - Romans

My officemates swear by this gym! "It will work you out" that's what they say, I was a bit hesitant to try this out before because I'm used to a more relaxed pace of exercise so before I went here I made sure I'm stronger and it paid off!

Workout: Romans - it's a resistance based HIIT class where the exercise focus on stressing the muscles so expect lots of weight lifting and body weight based exercise. For our class there were 9 stations where you need to do the exercise in 4 repetitions for about 35 seconds each and rest for 25 seconds.

Teacher: Coach Josh and Paolo - amazing duo! I like the way they motivate without making anyone feel intimidated, super friendly and cool guys!

Cool Stuff: it's just 45 minutes!!! But make no mistake, that 45 minutes will work you out! They have nice and clean equipment, no mirrors (so that you wouldn't be conscious of how you look while working out I guess) and the people who work out here are nice and non-intimidating especially to first timers!

After Workout: I literally feel like my arms were falling off! I was trembling! But a good kind of tremble, the work out lived up to the expectations set before the class began, we will stress the muscles and damn right it was super mega stressed!


No comments:

Post a Comment