Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2016

The 100 Guava Days - Day 1

Day 1 - Saddle Row - Rowing (Finesse)

I don't often go to morning classes because I'm not a morning person, so the mere fact that I have to drag my sleepy ass out of bed was a challenge. I've been doing Saddle Row's Spin Class - Resistance and Underground for about 7 or 8 times before and I've always been curious to try their rowing class as well.

Workout: Finesse - this one is their beginner friendly class and it is in the form of HIIT where you do rounds of exercises in and out of the rowing machine for a given time.
Teacher: Lala - super pretty, super nice and she made sure our form is always correct and encouraged us to work but only to the point where we don't injure ourselves, as she said, "it's your workout!"
Cool Stuff: You'll never know that you can do so much in the rowing machine unless you've tried it! It's not just row row row, we did squats, planks and lunges, one good thing that I learn as well is that rowing is 60% legs, 20% core and 20% arms! I've always thought it was just an arm exercise but NO!!! It's a cool total body workout!
After Workout: Feeling really good! (…and super hungry too!)



No comments:

Post a Comment