Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2016

The 100 Guava Days - Day 11

Day 11 - Saddle Row - The Resistance
Workout: Cycling - The Resistance - it's a super spin class with a twist, you think you'll just sit there and cycle? Nah! You're gonna move, and move a lot in and out of the saddle and for that arms? There's a strap for that! You're gonna punch, move left and right holding the resistance band, total body work out!
Teacher: Fiona- she's a warrior! I love the way she gives us inspiration while our fats cry out of sweat! Love the energy!
Cool Stuff: SaddleRow is introducing some challenge classes where one needs to be the highest calorie burner and will take home a FitBit Charge! They also have Saddle Row Olympics for the Cycling Team and Regatta for the Rowing Class, ain't that cool?

After Workout: Very Very Very tired! One of my friends saw me going back to the condo and immediately messaged me in Viber to say "you in the pink shirt! Why so tired?" with a teasing emoticon, she said I walked past her without even noticing, that's how tired I was! This is my 9th time to do Saddle Row's Cycling class but it never gets easy, there were days that I feel strong but today is not one of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment