Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2016

The 100 Guava Days - Day 8

Day 8 - Urban Ashram Yoga
Workout - Vinyasa 2 - lots of arm balances (that for the life of me, I could not do!)
Teacher: Marc - he's the master teacher of Urban Ashram Yoga and you'll know why he's the master when you try his class, this is the first Yoga class where I used 8 blocks, a bolster, a blanket, a strap and it's not even Yin! Vinyasa with a twist! I like the way he teaches each student to accept their limit and not go beyond what they could not do in a good way, accepting our truths is always the way to go in Yoga.
Cool Stuff: Urban Ashram Yoga is one of the best Yoga Studios I've tried in BGC, like L!fe Yoga, they also have a small food bar where you can buy healthy and nutritious snacks, it's called Nourish by Guy.

After Workout: Tired and Energized at the same time and arms sore the next day!


No comments:

Post a Comment