Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2016

The 100 Guava Days - Day 10

Day 10 - Urban Ashram Yoga - FNR
Workout: FNR or Flexibility Not Required - it's a form of yoga that caters to beginners and advanced practitioners alike that looks to refine or go back to the basics. Make no mistake, this class will make you sweat too!
Teacher - Tami -okay, a little background, Tami is also a barre3 teacher, anddd obviously my favorite too! When I was still doing barre3 I make sure not to miss her class, she's so full of energy and her voice is so sweet! I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I love listening to how she queues the next move and give instructions, she's also very upbeat and very hands-on too, in my experience very few yoga or barre teachers actually make connection to the class, and she's one of those who do!
Cool Stuff: Urban Ashram Yoga believes in one thing - Yoga is not for the flexible, it's for the willing!

After Workout: Feeling Relaxed.


No comments:

Post a Comment